alliance nms Index du Forum
alliance nms Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 23 Avr - 22:49 (2018)  
[HD] Call Of#Duty?*4->MW (complete, V.1.7)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance nms Index du Forum -> alliance nms -> alliance nms Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taiswellb

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Call Of#Duty?*4->MW (complete, V.1.7) Répondre en citant

Call Of Duty 4 MW (complete, V.1.7) > urlin.us/2bjqx

Regards,,Zocker4Life,,Hello,,Sir,,The,,password,,to,,the,,private,,serverpatch,,file,,it,,not,,correct,,,please,,provide,,the,,correct,,password,,0,,Back,,to,,top,,of,,the,,page,,up,,there,,^,,#17,,,,Zocker4Life,,Platinum,,Tunngler,,Group:,,Tunngle,,Elite,,Posts:,,3938,,Joined:,,21-June,,09,,Location:,,Germany,,Tunngle,,Username:,,Zocker4Life,,Reputation:,,2340,,Tunngle,,Master,,Posted,,01,,December,,2011,,-,,19:18,,The,,Password,,is,,working,,fineIn,,the,,next,,step,,,you'll,,be,,able,,to,,add,,more,,details,,to,,your,,questionAny,,,,help,,,,will,,,,be,,,,acceptable.Questions,,,and,,,answers,,,call,,,of,,,duty,,,4,,,patch,,,1.7,,,free,,,Need,,,help?,,,Ask,,,a,,,questionAsk,,,Subscribe,,,to,,,"call,,,of,,,duty,,,4,,,patch,,,1.7,,,free",,,search,,,feed.official,,,,patch,,,,for,,,,Call,,,,Of,,,,Duty:,,,,-,,Fixed,,a,,bug,,where,,the,,MP,,icons,,(Bomb,,,Defend,,,Capture,,,etc),,were,,always,,showing,,up,,as,,English,,regardless,,of,,the,,install,,language0,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,page,,,up,,,there,,,^,,,#5,,,,,,Sebastian011,,,Advanced,,,Tunngler,,,Group:,,,Members,,,Posts:,,,360,,,Joined:,,,02-August,,,09,,,Location:,,,Denmark,,,Tunngle,,,Username:,,,Sebastian011,,,Reputation:,,,121,,,High,,,Posted,,,01,,,March,,,2010,,,-,,,14:37,,,I'll,,,look,,,into,,,dedicated,,,hosting,,,now,,,0,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,page,,,up,,,there,,,^,,,#6,,,,,,Sebastian011,,,Advanced,,,Tunngler,,,Group:,,,Members,,,Posts:,,,360,,,Joined:,,,02-August,,,09,,,Location:,,,Denmark,,,Tunngle,,,Username:,,,Sebastian011,,,Reputation:,,,121,,,High,,,Posted,,,01,,,March,,,2010,,,-,,,22:06,,,Bump,,,,updated!,,,Smile,,,Can,,,anybody,,,verify,,,that,,,this,,,works,,,for,,,others,,,than,,,just,,,me?,,,0,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,page,,,up,,,there,,,^,,,#7,,,,,,Sebastian011,,,Advanced,,,Tunngler,,,Group:,,,Members,,,Posts:,,,360,,,Joined:,,,02-August,,,09,,,Location:,,,Denmark,,,Tunngle,,,Username:,,,Sebastian011,,,Reputation:,,,121,,,High,,,Posted,,,02,,,March,,,2010,,,-,,,23:18,,,I,,,found,,,some,,,better,,,config,,,files,,,and,,,target,,,strings,,,,I'll,,,post,,,them,,,tomorrow,,,0,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,page,,,up,,,there,,,^,,,#8,,,,,,Du33eD,,,Fortgeschrittener,,,Group:,,,Members,,,Posts:,,,102,,,Joined:,,,07-December,,,09,,,Tunngle,,,Username:,,,Du33eD,,,Reputation:,,,28,,,Average,,,Posted,,,06,,,March,,,2010,,,-,,,00:08,,,was,,,that,,,u,,,hosting,,,debz,,,HC,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a00k,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,11:05,,,PM),,,how,,,do,,,i,,,invite,,,friends,,,in,,,bo2?,,,a00k,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,11:05,,,PM),,,hey,,,guys,,,can,,,u,,,help?,,,inzamamulbony,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,10:20,,,PM),,,hello,,,bababilga3,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,08:09,,,PM),,,Hey,,,guys,,,,can,,,I,,,get,,,some,,,help?,,,Mike,,,Harper,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,07:05,,,PM),,,Good,,,job,,,mate,,,!,,,Feel,,,free,,,to,,,post,,,the,,,solution,,,in,,,your,,,post,,,MineDIAX27,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,06:50,,,PM),,,ow,,,i,,,just,,,fix,,,it,,,!,,,XD,,,Mike,,,Harper,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,06:43,,,PM),,,Hi,,,mate,,,ingres,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,06:41,,,PM),,,hello,,,all,,,MineDIAX27,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,06:24,,,PM),,,#SorryForBadEnglishxd,,,MineDIAX27,,,:,,,(19,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,06:24,,,PM),,,OkCall,,,of,,,Duty,,,4:,,,Modern,,,Warfare,,,1.7,,,Boxed,,,Retail,,,Updater,,,(Free,,,Download),,,Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,4:,,,Modern,,,Warfare,,,1.7,,,Digital,,,Download,,,Updater,,,(Free,,,Download),,,#Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,4#Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,patch#Mac,,,version#patch#cross-platform,,,subscribe,,,feedly,,,old,,,reader,,,newsblur,,,digg,,,reader,,,rss,,,feed,,,reddit,,,it!,,,flip,,,it,,,share,,,it,,,tweet,,,it,,,Related,,,,,,Hot,,,right,,,now,,,,,,Latest,,,news,,,EA,,,Announces,,,Creepy,,,&,,,Cute,,,Parts,,,Pack,,,for,,,Spore,,,Apple,,,Security,,,Update,,,2008,,,-,,,007,,,Released,,,,,,Download,,,Here,,,Second,,,iPhone,,,2.1,,,Security,,,Issue,,,Acknowledged,,,MetaSquares,,,Updated,,,,,,Adds,,,Multiplayer,,,Support,,,How,,,to,,,Use,,,a,,,MicroSD,,,Card,,,with,,,Your,,,iPhone,,,or,,,iPad,,,Microsoft,,,,Apple,,,Users,,,Will,,,Soon,,,Be,,,Allowed,,,to,,,Unlock,,,PCs,,,with,,,Their,,,Phones,,,Apple,,,Partner,,,Confirms,,,All-Glass,,,iPhone,,,Coming,,,Next,,,Year,,,Major,,,iPhone,,,Overhaul,,,Urgently,,,Needed,,,As,,,Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,S7,,,Destroys,,,iOS,,,Share,,,Google,,,Announces,,,Family,,,Library,,,for,,,Play,,,Store,,,,Launching,,,July,,,2nd,,,ZTE,,,Launches,,,Teaser,,,Video,,,to,,,Demonstrate,,,Theater,,,Sound,,,on,,,Axon,,,7,,,How,,,to,,,Use,,,a,,,MicroSD,,,Card,,,with,,,Your,,,iPhone,,,or,,,iPad,,,Microsoft,,,Creates,,,Smart,,,Mirror,,,That,,,Reads,,,Your,,,Emotions,,,,Shows,,,the,,,Weather,,,19,,,Comments,,,Share,,,your,,,thoughts,,,on,,,this,,,story!,,,submit,,,,,,Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,4:,,,Modern,,,Warfare,,,banner,,,Cupertino,,,Mayor,,,Slams,,,Apple,,,for,,,Abusing,,,the,,,City,,,more,,,on:,,,Apple,,,It's,,either,,for,,those,,two,,(add,,them,,both,,in,,the,,cfg,,file,,and,,it,,will,,work,,for,,sure),,0,,Back,,to,,top,,of,,the,,page,,up,,there,,^,,#14,,,,JawuanXGames,,First,,Time,,Tunngler,,Group:,,Members,,Posts:,,3,,Joined:,,12-March,,11,,Tunngle,,Username:,,JawuanX,,Reputation:,,0,,Neutral,,Posted,,20,,November,,2011,,-,,04:46,,dude,,fix,,your,,link,,because,,whenever,,it,,redirects,,me,,to,,the,,ACTUAL,,dl,,site,,it,,stops,,and,,all,,i,,see,,is,,spam,,website,,0,,Back,,to,,top,,of,,the,,page,,up,,there,,^,,#15,,,,Zocker4Life,,Platinum,,Tunngler,,Group:,,Tunngle,,Elite,,Posts:,,3938,,Joined:,,21-June,,09,,Location:,,Germany,,Tunngle,,Username:,,Zocker4Life,,Reputation:,,2340,,Tunngle,,Master,,Posted,,21,,November,,2011,,-,,00:01,,The,,Links,,inside,,the,,1st,,Post,,are,,working,,fine-,,,Fixed,,,an,,,exploit,,,that,,,allowed,,,players,,,to,,,access,,,certain,,,console,,,dvars,,,during,,,multi-player,,,matchestonight?,,,,looks,,,,like,,,,i'll,,,,have,,,,to,,,,get,,,,up,,,,and,,,,running,,,,too,,,,0,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,of,,,,the,,,,page,,,,up,,,,there,,,,^,,,,#9,,,,,,,,Sebastian011,,,,Advanced,,,,Tunngler,,,,Group:,,,,Members,,,,Posts:,,,,360,,,,Joined:,,,,02-August,,,,09,,,,Location:,,,,Denmark,,,,Tunngle,,,,Username:,,,,Sebastian011,,,,Reputation:,,,,121,,,,High,,,,Posted,,,,06,,,,March,,,,2010,,,,-,,,,03:06,,,,I,,,,was,,,,hosting,,,,the,,,,Seb,,,,[HC][Mix],,,,server,,,,yea,,,,Smile,,,,223,,,,clients,,,,connected,,,,over,,,,8,,,,hours,,,,and,,,,40,,,,minutes,,,,^^,,,,1,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,of,,,,the,,,,page,,,,up,,,,there,,,,^,,,,#10,,,,,,,,Du33eD,,,,Fortgeschrittener,,,,Group:,,,,Members,,,,Posts:,,,,102,,,,Joined:,,,,07-December,,,,09,,,,Tunngle,,,,Username:,,,,Du33eD,,,,Reputation:,,,,28,,,,Average,,,,Posted,,,,06,,,,March,,,,2010,,,,-,,,,11:37,,,,im,,,,gonna,,,,try,,,,ur,,,,files/guide.see,,,,if,,,,i,,,,can,,,,get,,,,it,,,,to,,,,work,,,,too,,,,not,,,,the,,,,best,,,,at,,,,pc,,,,stuff.but,,,,will,,,,give,,,,it,,,,a,,,,try,,,,thx,,,,for,,,,the,,,,games,,,,last,,,,night.had,,,,a,,,,blast.sure,,,,u,,,,shot,,,,me,,,,a,,,,few,,,,times,,,,0,,,,Back,,,,to,,,,top,,,,of,,,,the,,,,page,,,,up,,,,there,,,,^,,,,#11,,,,,,,,PAIN-,,,,P3NGu1N,,,,Anfnger,,,,Group:,,,,Members,,,,Posts:,,,,2,,,,Joined:,,,,12-July,,,,10,,,,Tunngle,,,,Username:,,,,PAIN,,,,P3NGu1N,,,,Reputation:,,,,0,,,,Neutral,,,,Posted,,,,13,,,,July,,,,2010,,,,-,,,,02:17,,,,I,,,,did,,,,everything,,,,,and,,,,it,,,,worked,,,,,the,,,,server,,,,loaded,,,,up,,,,with,,,,a,,,,map,,,,is,,,,can,,,,be,,,,ran,,,,for,,,,use,,,,with,,,,TunngleOne,,,,is,,,,aimed,,,,at,,,,the,,,,physical,,,,/,,,,retail,,,,copy,,,,of,,,,the,,,,game,,,,,the,,,,other,,,,is,,,,for,,,,copies,,,,of,,,,the,,,,game,,,,downloaded,,,,through,,,,GameAgentNot,,,,Found.According,,,,to,,,,the,,,,company,,,,that,,,,brought,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,4,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Mac,,,,,“this,,,,update,,,,contains,,,,the,,,,following,,,,fixes:”,,,,-,,,,New,,,,maps,,,,Creek,,,,,Chinatown,,,,,Broadcast,,,,,and,,,,Killhouse3,,,,----,,,,FlatOut,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Gears,,,,of,,,,War,,,,----,,,,GTA,,,,4,,,,----,,,,Halo,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Joint,,,,Operations,,,,----,,,,Killing,,,,Floor,,,,----,,,,Left,,,,4,,,,Dead,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Max,,,,Payne,,,,3,,,,----,,,,Minecraft,,,,----,,,,Need,,,,for,,,,Speed,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Orcs,,,,Must,,,,Die!,,,,2,,,,----,,,,PAYDAY,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Portal,,,,2,,,,----,,,,Race,,,,Driver,,,,GRID,,,,----,,,,RAGE,,,,----,,,,Resident,,,,Evil,,,,Series,,,,------,,,,Resident,,,,Evil,,,,5,,,,------,,,,Resident,,,,Evil,,,,6,,,,------,,,,Resident,,,,Evil:,,,,Revelations,,,,----,,,,Rust,,,,----,,,,Saints,,,,Row,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Sniper,,,,Elite,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Sniper:,,,,Ghost,,,,Warrior,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Splinter,,,,Cell,,,,Conviction,,,,----,,,,Star,,,,Wars,,,,----,,,,Supreme,,,,Commander,,,,----,,,,Terraria,,,,----,,,,The,,,,Lord,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Rings,,,,----,,,,Tom,,,,Clancy's,,,,Rainbow,,,,Six,,,,Series,,,,----,,,,Torchlight,,,,II,,,,----,,,,Titan,,,,Quest,,,,----,,,,Warcraft,,,,3,,,,----,,,,Worms,,,,----,,,,Community,,,,Projects,,,,--,,,,Community,,,,Help,,,,&,,,,Support,,,,----,,,,Router,,,,compatibility,,,,--,,,,General,,,,Discussion,,,,--,,,,Suggestions,,,,--,,,,Tunngle,,,,Translation,,,,----,,,,Website,,,,Translations,,,,--,,,,Tunngle,,,,Media,,,,--,,,,Around,,,,the,,,,World,,,,--,,,,Regional,,,,Forums,,,,----,,,,Afrikaans,,,,----,,,,Arabic,,,,----,,,,Bengali,,,,----,,,,Bulgarian,,,,----,,,,Croatian,,,,----,,,,Dutch,,,,----,,,,Finnish,,,,----,,,,French,,,,----,,,,Georgian,,,,----,,,,Hebrew,,,,----,,,,Indian,,,,----,,,,Italian,,,,------,,,,Guide,,,,&,,,,Recensioni,,,,------,,,,Aiuto,,,,per,,,,i,,,,Giochi,,,,------,,,,Trova,,,,Giocatori,,,,----,,,,Latvian,,,,----,,,,Lithuanian,,,,----,,,,Norwegian,,,,----,,,,Persian,,,,----,,,,Polish,,,,----,,,,Portuguese,,,,----,,,,Romanian,,,,----,,,,Russian,,,,------,,,,,,,,,,,,------,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,------,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,----,,,,Serbian,,,,----,,,,Slovenian,,,,----,,,,Spanish,,,,----,,,,Swedish,,,,----,,,,Turkish,,,,----,,,,Regional,,,,Moderators,,,,Lounge,,,,--,,,,Offtopic,,,,Deutsch,,,,News,,,,--,,,,Tunngle,,,,News,,,,Tunngle,,,,Deutschland,,,,--,,,,Tunngle,,,,Games,,,,----,,,,Browser,,,,Games,,,,----,,,,Andere,,,,Spiele,,,,----,,,,Gamer,,,,sucht,,,,Gamer,,,,----,,,,Clans,,,,und,,,,andere,,,,Gamer,,,,Communities,,,,----,,,,Spiel,,,,Rezensionen,,,,----,,,,Age,,,,of,,,,Empires,,,,----,,,,Age,,,,of,,,,Mythology,,,,----,,,,Anno,,,,1404,,,,----,,,,Arma,,,,II:,,,,Combined,,,,Operations,,,,----,,,,Battlefield,,,,3,,,,----,,,,blur,,,,----,,,,Borderlands,,,,----,,,,Borderlands,,,,2,,,,----,,,,Brink,,,,----,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,4:,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,----,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty:,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,2,,,,----,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty:,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,3,,,,----,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,5:,,,,World,,,,at,,,,War,,,,----,,,,Chivalry:,,,,Medieval,,,,Warfare,,,,----,,,,Command,,,,&,,,,Conquer,,,,----,,,,Company,,,,of,,,,Heroes,,,,----,,,,Counter,,,,Strike,,,,----,,,,Crysis,,,,2,,,,----,,,,Dead,,,,Island,,,,----,,,,Der,,,,Herr,,,,der,,,,Ringe,,,,----,,,,DiRT,,,,2,,,,----,,,,DiRT,,,,3,,,,----,,,,Dungeon,,,,Defenders,,,,----,,,,Dungeon,,,,Siege,,,,2,,,,----,,,,Far,,,,Cry,,,,3,,,,----,,,,F.E.A.RSoftpedia,,and,,the,,Softpedia,,logo,,are,,registered,,trademarks,,of,,SoftNews,,NET,,SRLUNDERGREY,,:,,(19,,May,,2016,,-,,06:20,,PM),,And,,what,,is,,your,,problem?,,MineDIAX27,,:,,(19,,May,,2016,,-,,06:20,,PM),,Can,,U,,?,,MineDIAX27,,:,,(19,,May,,2016,,-,,06:19,,PM),,I,,have,,problem,,with,,PayDay,,2,,MineDIAX27,,:,,(19,,May,,2016,,-,,06:19,,PM),,Can,,u,,Help,,me,,?,,Category,,,,Updates,,,,License,,,,Free,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,70,757,,,,Total,,,,downloads,,,,4,,,,Softonic,,,,rating,,,,6.6,,,,User,,,,rating,,,,Download,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,Black,,,,Ops,,,,Patch,,,,Icon,,,,Description,,,,Category,,,,License,,,,Free,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,180,273,,,,Total,,,,downloads,,,,7,,,,Softonic,,,,rating,,,,6.4,,,,User,,,,rating,,,,Download,,,,Call,,,,Of,,,,Duty:,,,,World,,,,at,,,,War,,,,1.2,,,,Icon,,,,Description,,,,Update,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,5,,,,with,,,,free,,,,multiplayer,,,,map!What,,,problem,,,are,,,you,,,having,,,?,,,Nishiwa,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,10:41,,,AM),,,Any,,,admin,,,here,,,that,,,can,,,help,,,me,,,with,,,a,,,client,,,problem?,,,Brioche,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,09:00,,,AM),,,you,,,mean,,,a,,,topic?,,,the,,,button,,,is,,,on,,,the,,,top,,,right,,,of,,,every,,,forum,,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,suggest,,,a,,,forum,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,the,,,thread,,,in,,,the,,,suggestions,,,forum,,,Aryan31,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,08:59,,,AM),,,how,,,to,,,create,,,a,,,new,,,forum,,,I,,,am,,,new,,,here!,,,Mike,,,Harper,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,05:55,,,AM),,,bababilga3,,,,What,,,help,,,do,,,you,,,need,,,,mate,,,?,,,Mike,,,Harper,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,05:54,,,AM),,,a00k,,,,You,,,can,,,press,,,"F",,,to,,,load,,,the,,,friend,,,list,,,and,,,then,,,click,,,on,,,the,,,player,,,name,,,and,,,click,,,"Invite,,,to,,,game",,,Mike,,,Harper,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,05:53,,,AM),,,Hello,,,mates,,,all,,,Hi,,,inzamamilbony,,,DeusEdgar,,,:,,,(20,,,May,,,2016,,,-,,,03:29,,,AM),,,UNDERGREY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-Regards,,Zocker4Life,,No,,Support,,via,,PM,,or,,Xfire/Raptr!,,,,Kein,,Support,,per,,PN,,oder,,Xfire/Raptr!,,0,,Back,,to,,top,,of,,the,,page,,up,,there,,^,,#20,,,,aliaero,,First,,Time,,Tunngler,,Group:,,Members,,Posts:,,2,,Joined:,,30-November,,11,,Tunngle,,Username:,,aliaero,,Reputation:,,0,,Neutral,,Posted,,09,,December,,2011,,-,,06:10,,Zocker4Life,,,on,,01,,December,,2011,,-,,19:18,,,said:,,The,,Password,,is,,working,,fineType,,it,,in,,manually,,instead,,of,,Copy/Paste,,it!,,Regards,,Zocker4Life,,Hello,,Thank,,you,,so,,much,,for,,the,,help,,,the,,passwords,,works,,fine,,but,,I,,am,,facing,,another,,problem,,,I,,cant,,find,,any,,way,,to,,change,,the,,Match,,Type,,for,,example,,My,,server,,is,,stuck,,on,,Team,,Deathmatch,,and,,I,,cant,,change,,it,,to,,free,,for,,all,,or,,any,,other,,match,,type,,,can,,you,,please,,help,,how,,to,,change,,it,,,I,,shall,,be,,grateful,,to,,you,,Thanks,,in,,Advance,,0,,Back,,to,,top,,of,,the,,page,,up,,there,,^,,#21,,,,Zocker4Life,,Platinum,,Tunngler,,Group:,,Tunngle,,Elite,,Posts:,,3938,,Joined:,,21-June,,09,,Location:,,Germany,,Tunngle,,Username:,,Zocker4Life,,Reputation:,,2340,,Tunngle,,Master,,Posted,,09,,December,,2011,,-,,14:41,,Send,,me,,a,,PM,,and,,I,,will,,help,,you,,Regards,,Zocker4Life,,No,,Support,,via,,PM,,or,,Xfire/Raptr!,,,,Kein,,Support,,per,,PN,,oder,,Xfire/Raptr!,,0,,Back,,to,,top,,of,,the,,page,,up,,there,,^,,Forum,,Home,,English,,News,,--,,Tunngle,,News,,Tunngle,,International,,--,,Tunngle,,Games,,----,,Try,,Free,,Games,,----,,Thousands,,of,,LAN,,Games,,----,,Gamers,,seeking,,Gamers,,----,,Gamer,,Clans,,and,,other,,Communities,,----,,Game,,Reviews,,&,,Previews,,----,,Casus,,Belli,,----,,Mass,,Effect,,Reborn,,----,,Age,,of,,Empires,,----,,Age,,of,,Mythology,,----,,Alien,,and,,Predator,,Games,,----,,Anno,,1404,,----,,Arma,,Series,,&,,DayZ,,----,,Battlefield,,Series,,----,,blur,,----,,Borderlands,,Series,,------,,Borderlands,,------,,Borderlands,,2,,------,,Borderlands:,,The,,Pre-Sequel,,----,,Brink,,----,,Call,,of,,Duty,,4:,,Modern,,Warfare,,----,,Call,,of,,Duty:,,Modern,,Warfare,,2,,----,,Call,,of,,Duty:,,Modern,,Warfare,,3,,----,,Call,,of,,Duty,,5:,,World,,at,,War,,----,,Chivalry:,,Medieval,,Warfare,,----,,Civilization,,Series,,----,,Command,,&,,Conquer,,----,,Company,,of,,Heroes,,----,,Counter-Strike,,Series,,----,,Crysis,,Trilogy,,----,,Dead,,Island,,Series,,----,,DiRT,,2,,----,,DiRT,,3,,----,,Dungeon,,Defenders,,----,,Dungeon,,Siege,,2,,----,,F1,,Series,,----,,Far,,Cry,,Series,,----,,F.E.A.RThe,,,third,,,Captain,,,America,,,movieTry,,,with,,,svmaxplayers,,,12,,,.Might,,,be:,,,svmaxplayers,,,"x",,,svmaxclients,,,"x",,,x,,,=,,,numberRegards,,,Zocker4Life,,,No,,,Support,,,via,,,PM,,,or,,,Xfire/Raptr!,,,,,,Kein,,,Support,,,per,,,PN,,,oder,,,Xfire/Raptr!,,,0,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,page,,,up,,,there,,,^,,,#16,,,,,,aliaero,,,First,,,Time,,,Tunngler,,,Group:,,,Members,,,Posts:,,,2,,,Joined:,,,30-November,,,11,,,Tunngle,,,Username:,,,aliaero,,,Reputation:,,,0,,,Neutral,,,Posted,,,01,,,December,,,2011,,,-,,,10:16,,,Zocker4Life,,,,on,,,21,,,November,,,2011,,,-,,,00:01,,,,said:,,,The,,,Links,,,inside,,,the,,,1st,,,Post,,,are,,,working,,,fineHome,,,,Forums,,,,Members,,,,Gallery,,,,Calendar,,,,Downloads,,,,Videos,,,,Chat,,,,Tunngle,,,,Wiki,,,,ShoutBox,,,,>>,,,,Games,,,,Properties,,,,->,,,,Edit,,,,target,,,,to:,,,,"install,,,,pathiw3mp.exe",,,,+set,,,,dedicated,,,,1,,,,+set,,,,svpunkbuster,,,,0,,,,+exec,,,,server.cfg,,,,-Example:,,,,"C:Program,,,,FilesActivisionCall,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,4,,,,-,,,,Modern,,,,Warfareiw3mp.exe",,,,+set,,,,dedicated,,,,1,,,,+set,,,,svpunkbuster,,,,0,,,,+exec,,,,server.cfg,,,,--OPS:,,,,Make,,,,sure,,,,there,,,,is,,,,a,,,,space,,,,between,,,,each,,,,command,,,,,and,,,,also,,,,after,,,,the,,,,last,,,,",,,,around,,,,the,,,,exe,,,,file!,,,,Run,,,,the,,,,shortcut,,,,and,,,,the,,,,console,,,,should,,,,open,,,,,load,,,,the,,,,.cfg,,,,files,,,,,and,,,,nothing,,,,more,,,,happensupdate,,for,,Call,,of,,Duty,,2,,Category,,,Updates,,,License,,,Free,,,Language,,,English,,,383,945,,,Total,,,downloads,,,8,,,Softonic,,,rating,,,6.6,,,User,,,rating,,,Download,,,Call,,,of,,,Duty:,,,United,,,Offensive,,,1.51,,,Icon,,,Description,,,Category,,,License,,,Free,,,Language,,,English,,,27,468,,,Total,,,downloads,,,6,,,Softonic,,,rating,,,8.0,,,User,,,rating,,,Download,,,Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,2,,,1.3,,,Icon,,,Description,,,New,,,maps,,,and,,,various,,,fixes,,,for,,,Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,2Start,,tracking,,Report,,content,,Profile,,Icon,,Platforms,,Windows,,,X360,,,PS3,,Developer,,Infinity,,Ward,,Publisher,,Activision,,Engine,,IW,,Engine,,Contact,,Send,,Message,,Homepage,,Callofduty.com,,Release,,date,,Released,,2007,,Game,,watch,,Start,,tracking,,Download,,Browse,,Downloads,,New,,Add,,download,,Report,,Report,,content,,Share,,Related,,Games,,Call,,of,,Duty,,4:,,Modern,,Warfare,,First,,Person,,Shooter,,Related,,Engines,,IW,,Engine,,Commercial,,Released,,2005,,Related,,Groups,,Activision,,Developer,,&,,Publisher,,Infinity,,Ward,,Developer,,&,,Publisher,,Call,,of,,Duty,,4:,,Modern,,Warfare,,arms,,gamers,,with,,an,,arsenal,,of,,advanced,,and,,powerful,,modern,,day,,firepower,,and,,transports,,them,,to,,the,,most,,treacherous,,hotspots,,around,,the,,globe,,to,,take,,on,,a,,rogue,,enemy,,group,,threatening,,the,,worldSkin,,,and,,,Language,,,Theme:,,,Tunngle.net,,,Black,,,Tunngle.Net,,,White,,,Language:,,,English,,,(USA),,,Deutsch,,,(DU),,,Execution,,,Stats,,,Time,,,Now:,,,May,,,20,,,2016,,,14:25NOLF,,,2,,,(V1.3),,,0,,,Back,,,to,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,page,,,up,,,there,,,^,,,#4,,,,,,Brioche,,,Tunngle,,,Team,,,Group:,,,Administrators,,,Posts:,,,17008,,,Joined:,,,25-April,,,09,,,Location:,,,International,,,Tunngle,,,HQ,,,,Italy,,,Tunngle,,,Username:,,,brioche,,,Reputation:,,,10188,,,Tunngle,,,Master,,,Posted,,,01,,,March,,,2010,,,-,,,09:04,,,Sticky,,,now,,,For,,multiplayer,,,the,,game,,requires,,a,,broadband,,connectionCategory,,,,Updates,,,,License,,,,Free,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,184,772,,,,Total,,,,downloads,,,,6,,,,Softonic,,,,rating,,,,7.5,,,,User,,,,rating,,,,Download,,,,Call,,,,Of,,,,Duty:,,,,World,,,,at,,,,War,,,,1.7,,,,Icon,,,,Description,,,,Update,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,5,,,,with,,,,new,,,,maps,,,,and,,,,zombies!Call,,of,,Duty,,4,,is,,best,,known,,for,,its,,community-oriented,,multiplayer,,gameplay,,,which,,features,,a,,robust,,leveling,,system,,,a,,variety,,of,,unlockable,,perks,,,hot-join,,and,,matchmaking,,,as,,well,,as,,the,,ability,,to,,create,,a,,class,,and,,party f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    alliance nms Index du Forum -> alliance nms -> alliance nms Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com